cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

im trying to log into my account, it says ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

frankj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

im trying to log into my account, it says ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

what do i do

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinabron, How long was it between the time you asked for a password reset and the time you received & used the code?  In most cases, the reset code arrives AFTER the time the code is already expired.

In order to reset your password, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to do it.  Include your phone number or account number as well as your account PIN (if you know it), in order to speed up identification.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Also, you have posted to an old thread.  In the future, you should always start a new thread when asking a question.  You have the best chance at getting the maximum exposure and a quick response.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@robinabron wrote:

I am trying to change my pass word and they gave me numbers to put in but it will not let me change it

May I suggest PM'ing them back so that they can fix it. Or try a different browser. Or try whatever incognito kind of mode your browser might have.

robinabron

I am trying to change my pass word and they gave me numbers to put in but it will not let me change it

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@kabloui, Thank you for reaching out to us! Please check your inbox, I just sent you a private message 🙂

Best.

Aïssata

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It's not a bug if your account is in suspention for over 90 days the account is closed and your number is lost you will need to sign up as a new customer with your new sim. 

kabloui
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It has been a year that I havent used your publicmobile service. And I want to go back with your service, and I cannot login into my account on your website.

When I try to create an account it would not work and when I enter my phone number it only says that my phone number are invalid!!! And when I try to retrieve my account password I got this error message ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Ive bought a new sim card earlier thinking that it would help the system to remember me, but it did not worked.

Why do I need to ask to a moderator in a private message to resolve a bug that do exists more than two years  ago by reading the olders messages in this post? Is it possible to repair this bug in the near future?

WJJD

i removed it 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@WJJD PLEASE, REMOVE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION!!!

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

WJJD

Hello moderator?
I cannot sign in and am locked out of my account after trying to reset my password too many times.
I get a link to change it and it still doesn't work and locks me out of my self serve account
My username and password do not work.
I have tried to reset my password several times but it does not work ... Maybe the username is the problem. im not sure if the user name is the same as the one i use to sin intomthe community too?? and after trying self serve account again, over and over it

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@WJJD, Hi there! 

Thank you for reaching out to us. How do you do? 

For assistance, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN# and we will be glad to assist. 

Thank you! 🙂 

WJJD

My account has been paid and is valid for the rest of the 90 day period that I paid for ?? This is not the solution but I appreciate the help. You are the first one who has attempted to help.

I need a moderator but cant get one. Can you help me with the proceedure?

@frankj,

Your account passed the 90 days of grace period without doing a payment, starts when the status shows EXPIRED. Your account and phone number have been deleted from the system.

You cannot recover your phone number and your SIM card is good for trash.

At this moment, Public Mobile is currently in BETA.

They are temporarily accepting new customers only by invitation.

To join the BETA phase, you must register here : http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/beta

You will be contacted by email within a few weeks. Once you receive your invitation code, you will be able to subscribe on Public Mobile and order a free of charge SIM card.

For now, there is no faster way to subscribe on Public Mobile. They are in BETA to make sure everything works perfectly before the official launch.

If I answered your question, please accept my post, as the solution.

frankj

november

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@frankj,

When was your last payment ?

Need Help? Let's chat.