cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 11 max and account activation

faithsayo1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It says I cant receive  text or call on my iphone 11 says to choose another plan

Secondly  I cant activate my self serve acct. I cant login and  I cant reset password  keep saying cant verify my email  I tried to create a new account  and it says my number  is invalid.  Am just frustrated.  .I bought my phone at fiull price dont expect it to be locked

11 REPLIES 11

Hi @faithsayo1 ,

Yes, that would be frustrating. Did you follow @gpixel 's link to put in a ticket to the PM Moderator Team.

Hopefully, they can get this all sorted out for you.

Hopefully, this is just a beginning bump in the road, and it will be smooth sailing after this gliche.

Good luck!

faithsayo1

This is what I get when I receive a message 

You have been sent a text but you need to have texting in your plan to receive it. Go to selfserve.publicmobile.ca for info about your account. Public Mobile

HI @faithsayo1 , ok.

Did you only port in one phone number? If so, I am wondering why you are referring to two accounts?

faithsayo1

Thanks

faithsayo1

Of course. Infact I have 2 public Mobile sim and I can’t login to both accounts while the ported in number works fine . The new number sim says calls and text are not included that I should login to self  serve to update my plan but I can’t login in

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @faithsayo1 ,

Just making sure...you are using a Public Mobile SIM card, correct?

@faithsayo1 

you can also send them a private message through here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM EST

faithsayo1

So frustrating!

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You'll have to reach a moderator. They're the only people.to fix an account issue. The provisioning got messed up.

faithsayo1

I can’t call or text out it says it’s not included in my plan I did the 15 dollar plan . When I tried to text I get a message saying not included to go to self serve and update But I can’t acces my account

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@faithsayo1 wrote:

It says I cant receive  text or call on my iphone 11 says to choose another plan

Secondly  I cant activate my self serve acct. I cant login and  I cant reset password  keep saying cant verify my email  I tried to create a new account  and it says my number  is invalid.  Am just frustrated.  .I bought my phone at fiull price dont expect it to be locked

Can you call out and send texts?  Did you port a number in?  For the password, you'll need to click on https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and type "forgot security".  If data, outgoing calls, or outgoing texts work, your phone is unlocked or a Telus phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.