cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iMessage and Facetime not working

Jennti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help! I've just switched from Rogers to PM. My iMessage and Facetime stop working. iMessage and Facetime used to work with the Rogers plan (Talk & Text, no data). I left the activation run overnight without luck. I've tried all the suggestions I found in the community - still can't make them work. My plan is unlimited province Talk and international Text. I have iPhone X with the latest IOS software. Do I need a data plan with PM for iMessage and Facetime to work? any help is appreciated. Thank you!

33 REPLIES 33

Jennti
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes, I do have a WIFI connection. Both Facetime and iMessage are stuck at the Activation.

liuxinbing
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you don't need any plan to have iMessage and facetime, you even don't need a SIM card in. You only need wi-fi connection. So obvioiusly there is nothing to do with PM.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Jennti wrote:

Please help! I've just switched from Rogers to PM. My iMessage and Facetime stop working. iMessage and Facetime used to work with the Rogers plan (Talk & Text, no data). I left the activation run overnight without luck. I've tried all the suggestions I found in the community - still can't make them work. My plan is unlimited province Talk and international Text. I have iPhone X with the latest IOS software. Do I need a data plan with PM for iMessage and Facetime to work? any help is appreciated. Thank you!

You don't have to have data plan to use Facetime, but do need WIFI connection.

Need Help? Let's chat.