cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i forgot my public mobile account password and security question. i am unable to open my account. i

Judychen12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i forgot my public mobile account password and security question.

i am unable to open my account. i need to make payments but i am unable to open my account. please help me. its very urgent.

5 REPLIES 5

Jencho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Did u reset your password?

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Judychen12 wrote:

i forgot my public mobile account password and security question.

i am unable to open my account. i need to make payments but i am unable to open my account. please help me. its very urgent.

You can click the "?" in lower right side of the page to talk with moderator and receive assistance. Type 'contact moderator" then follow directions. The moderator may help you with your case.

catchat3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do what the above person stated, contact "Simon" and submit a ticket. I would definitely go out and purchase a voucher to add funds to your account today (funds can be added without logging into your account). Just in case it takes a day+ for someone to get back to you. Good luck!

@Judychen12  If you have a credit card registered you can make a payment thru 611 or purchase a voucher at Shell that can be loaded onto your account almost immeadiately also thru 611. As @Triguy  mentioned there are online top up services available you use muskbird .com and top up using your phone number.

Otherwise contact the moderators as directed and they will help you...to help verify you they may ask: full name, address, dob, ph #, pin #, last payment type, amt, date, alternate ph # if any.....

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> click on Chat with Simon - on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

If you need to make a payment right away then you could purchase a voucher and call 611 or use recharge.com.

Need Help? Let's chat.