Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i forgot my public mobile account password and security question

sansweet28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help me

9 REPLIES 9

@javorma   actually they will show the security question.  You don't have to remember the question.  You just have to remember the answer to the question. 🙂

if you click on the Forgot Password link and entered the proper email address, it  will bring you to the step for the Security question.  If people cannot answer the question or failed to get to this step (because of incorrect email), then they need to have PM CS Agent involved.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@javorma wrote:

Why wouldn't they just post the question you used so that people can see it instead of having to contact support every time?

That's what you'll see (the question you picked)  when you use the Forgot password link, provided you use the correct email address.

You need to contact CS only if you've forgotten all your info: email address, password and answer to security question.

javorma

Why wouldn't they just post the question you used so that people can see it instead of having to contact support every time?

Some sample common security questions not all are on pm's list.

Try

for security questions you could use:

• What was the house number and street name you lived in as a child?
  • What were the last four digits of your childhood telephone number?
  • What primary school did you attend?
  • In what town or city was your first full time job?
  • In what town or city did you meet your spouse/partner?
  • What is the middle name of your oldest child?
  • What are the last five digits of your driver's licence number?
  • What is your grandmother's (on your mother's side) maiden name?
  • What is your spouse or partner's mother's maiden name?
  • In what town or city did your mother and father meet?
  • What time of the day were you born? (hh:mm)

@sansweet228  Maybe they will help you remember maybe not. Worth a try. Good luck.

@sansweet228 wrote:

i forgot my public mobile account password and security question. i need to reset

@sansweet228  Maybe I can jog your memory......?   First or favourite pet? Favourite activity in high school? Father/mother/grandfather/mother birthplace?  Favourite vacation place?

I can't remember the rest of the questions...did you make your own question?

@Alan_K  Is it possible to have access in the help pages to the list of questions for the security question? It's a common list for banks etc...I think being able to look at it would jog a lot of people's memories to avoid having to msg the moderators for the password reset. A reminder to write it down (again) if they remember correctly can be included.

jluong9
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Contact a moderator for help with this issue. They should be able to help you! I think they could help you reset the password. Good luck 🙂 

@sansweet228 

You have asked the same question three times.  In this community forum, we are all customers like yourself.  We can't access your account.  Only moderators can help and it takes time for moderator response.  

sansweet228

i forgot my public mobile account password and security question. i need to reset

ooakosiryan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Are you not able to reset your password by clicking "Forgot your password"?

If not, you probably need to submit a ticket to ask the Mods for help. Click the little "?" in the bottom right and type in "ticket."

Need Help? Let's chat.