cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant login to my self serve account, and i want to cancel my subscription

roan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

idk who to contact about this, but i cant login to my account because i forgot my password and i cant reset my password because it just says this: chrome_Wnnpc97WXo.png

can anyone help

3 REPLIES 3

roan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thank you 🙂

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@roan 

Do you have auto-pay set up? If so then dial 611 from your phone and stop autopay.

To get access to your account contact moderators.

Simon.JPG

But don't use above since you don't have access to your account send them a private message at link below. They will write back in your inbox on these forums. Envelope to right ish.

Click this link below to write them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

When you do get access to your account. If you have a card registered simply click "payment" then "manage my card" and remove your card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

At next payment due date your account will go to suspended since the system did not collect any money.

90 days in suspended status your account is deleted.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work
Need Help? Let's chat.