cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can sign in to get my messages with my username but my email wont log into the "my account " page

ryanshaw979
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i want to get my referral code to refer a friend but i it wont let me log in with my Email, only username. "My account page wont load"

15 REPLIES 15

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@t_p wrote:

Have you checked all your email accounts to see if you can find a welcome message

I see a lot of help calls when people misplace emails, passwords, pins.

I understand some are excited signing up with this great PM service but will not be easier just to write down log in info when somebody signs up? I am NOT criticizing anybody! Just I have my way of never forgetting or misplacing such things.

I use cute Android app Enpass to keep all my passwords/whatnot beside having them encrypted on PC.

ryanshaw979

The only way I could get my password information is if I had already created an account. No agents have contacted me yet. It shouldn’t take days to get a simple referral code. I’m almost to just tell her to use another service. This sucks. 

@ryanshaw979 

Did you create your self service account?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Also maybe wrong password and you ca try the Forgot your password link on the login page to reset.

ryanshaw979

that’s how I found my account was my old emails, it says my information too. Still can’t get in  

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@ryanshaw979 

Also …Send this link to your friend to see if they will qualify for the extra 2GB of data per month when they activate.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/pd1-9671281201?cmp=SOC_Public-Mobile-Mobility-Performance-Always-O...

@ryanshaw979 

Have you checked all your email accounts to see if you can find a welcome message from PM sent around the date of your activation?

That would be the correct email address to use to log in to your self-serve account.

If you find it, open a browser in incognito mode to log in.

If you forget the password too and the "Forgot password" feature can't help you, then open a ticket with CS:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryanshaw979 wrote:

How long is the response time on the rep? My friend cancelled their phone and is waiting on my referral code. I’m starting to seriously dislike this situation. Any other website I just log on and click “my account” it should take 10 seconds-1 minute to accomplish. I think I’m approaching hour 3 now. This really sucks 

@ryanshaw979 

sometime they CSA will answer with a 15 min...

@ryanshaw979 wrote:

How long is the response time on the rep? My friend cancelled their phone and is waiting on my referral code. I’m starting to seriously dislike this situation. Any other website I just log on and click “my account” it should take 10 seconds-1 minute to accomplish. I think I’m approaching hour 3 now. This really sucks 

Hours of operation:

You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the CSA.

…..so you tried clearing cache/cookies and using Chrome in incognito?

ryanshaw979

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryanshaw979 wrote:

ive used both my phone and CPU to the same result

@ryanshaw979 

you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try it for a different Browser and open incognito mode,

how to open Browser incognito mode visit Here link,

how to clear cache and cookies and History visit Here link,

and use a Browser from your computer,is better

use Browser microsoft edge or chrome latest version
and just make sure your Browser is up to date update
sometime is the Browser is not update is give a issue.

how to update your Browser visit Here link, 

and Restart your computer, is will help a lot,

and if you use a home internet please do one thing take your power internet off for about

a 1 minute and put it back on,to refreshing your network,

if still not fix it conctact to CSA, at my OP to you...

ryanshaw979

ive used both my phone and CPU to the same result

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ryanshaw979   if you have the correct username password, it might be just page not loaded properly,  you can try:

1. use a different browser , like Edge or Chrome or Firefox

2. clear cache

3. use Incognito mode

4. try on a different computer/phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ryanshaw979   the username in Community and the username in My Account are different

the username in My Account is the email you used to registered PM service.  you can try to use Forgot Password link and enter all your passwords to try, if you got the correct one, you will be asked the security question and can reset password after.

if you are unable to get through that, you will have to open a ticket with PM to get this sorted out.  Simply use the Chatbot and start with:

Type: forgot log in information

click "Contact Us"

click " Click here to submit a ticket"

you will then directed to another page to open the ticket

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community inbox (top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ryanshaw979 

i suggest you close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open Browser incognito mode,

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and they will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Need Help? Let's chat.