cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i can not activate my account.

amywang2019
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This is an emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My card is expire and i can't get into my account to change my imformation.

My account has been locked out!!

Thanks!

I ask for help almost 1 month,  I can not login in to my account!! Please help me!!!

7 REPLIES 7

@amywang2019  If your card has not expired yet you should be able to use it to top up your account and then remove it once the moderators get you access to your account. Or as suggested use 611 with a voucher either will work thru the phone service.

I've moved some messages from another thread into this one to help with organization.

@amywang2019 you can only contact the moderator_team by message!  Have you had an account for a while and it's just your card is about to expire?  That's why I suggested you go buy a voucher and add it through 611!  611 is only for checking your balance and adding funds and stuff like that, you can't talk to customer service through 611

amywang2019

The phone is working but i cant activate my account. I called 611 but i got no help. who should i contact.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@amywang2019 if your account is Locked out you'll need to message the moderator_team to help you, for now you can go buy a public mobile voucher and add it to your phone by calling 611 so your phone keeps working! The moderator_team will take up to 48 hours or more to reply.  Click here to message them

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@amywang2019 wrote:

This is an emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

I ask for help almost 1 month,  I can not login in to my account!! Please help me!!!

You can try the forgotten password link. If it doesn't work, you neee help from moderators.  Click on Help symbol in right side of screen and open ticket. Help can take a couple hours up to 48 hours.

amywang2019

Thanks!

Need Help? Let's chat.