Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i am locked out of my account and banned

ayamo12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

18 REPLIES 18

Clive2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Never been locked out or banned, should check with a Moderator to find out your status and how this occurred

We do know what to do? @ayamo12 Have you tried  the solutions given?

@ayamo12 wrote:

I don't know what to do 

@ayamo12  What sort of device are you using to try these "requested steps" on? If on a computer, try as others have mentioned many times, i.e. use Chrome or Firefox, while using Ingognito/Private mode, and see if that helps.

Clive2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You should contact a moderator, explain your circumstances they will look it to it. they are very good and will work this problem out for you

@gblackma wrote:

@ayamo12  Have you contacted a moderator?

@ayamo12 wrote:

I am following all the steps as requested but after I even changed my password and went back in to sign in it doesn't let me it says time expired and locked out

@gblackma  Based on the bold part, I THINK the OP has contacted the Moderator, but since your question hasn't been answered, it's hard to say for sure.....

ayamo12

I don't know what to do 

@ayamo12  Have you contacted a moderator?

@ayamo12 wrote:

I am following all the steps as requested but after I even changed my password and went back in to sign in it doesn't let me it says time expired and locked out

ayamo12

@ayamo12  Yeah, as several other folks have mentioned, in that sort of circumstance, it would seem like a Moderator is the only way to get this type of issue resolved.

Sorry to hear that. Contact a moderator and explain your situation. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon. Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one.  Good luck.

@ayamo12 wrote:

I am trying to set my account and I have tried many times to get back but I couldn't it tells me I m locked out what is the solution 

ayamo12

I am trying to set my account and I have tried many times to get back but I couldn't it tells me I m locked out what is the solution 

@CannonFodder wrote:

@geopublic  OH, so are you thinking that the OP was actually banned, and is now posting using a new account?

@CannonFodder  Don't know......Just trying to find out what happened. Smiley Happy

@geopublic  OH, so are you thinking that the OP was actually banned, and is now posting using a new account?

@CannonFodder wrote:

@geopublic  I'm sure it's simply a poor choice of words, since as @ShawnC13  mentioned, the OP is still posting here.....

@CannonFodder  OP just registered this account today.

@geopublic  I'm sure it's simply a poor choice of words, since as @ShawnC13  mentioned, the OP is still posting here.....

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ayamo12  What did you do to get banned?

Edit: Additional questions:

1. Did you port out?
  2. Did you suspend your account for more than 90 days?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@ayamo12  what do you mean by banned?  You are posting in here so not sure what you mean by that.  

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link to CREATE A TROUBLE TICKET.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Please contact the moderators

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

Be ready to prove you are the owner of the account

Basic info, pin, credit cards on file/pictures of old vouchers would help

Need Help? Let's chat.