cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i am a legacy customer and 611 no longer works for me.

Hi,

I am currently a legacy customer since 2010. About 2 months ago I called 611 because I couldn't sign into my account becaose it was locked and it said to contact customer service to unlock it.

Ever since then I can no longer reach customer service by dialing 611.

I am also locked out of my account and when I try to reset the password, the link that is supposed to be sent there is never sent.

What am I supposed to do?

The only reason why I have been with this company for so long is because of the customer service I recieve when I call 611.

How am I supposed to fix this if I can't get through to a customer service rep and I have to rely on the cummunity of other lost customers???

@Moderator_Team

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: i am a legacy customer and 611 no longer works for me.

@AlyceMelvin wrote:

Hi,

I am currently a legacy customer since 2010. About 2 months ago I called 611 because I couldn't sign into my account becaose it was locked and it said to contact customer service to unlock it.

Ever since then I can no longer reach customer service by dialing 611.

I am also locked out of my account and when I try to reset the password, the link that is supposed to be sent there is never sent.

What am I supposed to do?

The only reason why I have been with this company for so long is because of the customer service I recieve when I call 611.

How am I supposed to fix this if I can't get through to a customer service rep and I have to rely on the cummunity of other lost customers???

@Moderator_Team

@AlyceMelvinDid you change plans at some point? Does calling 1-855-4PUBLIC work? If the toll free number does not work you will have to contact the customer service rep by  sending a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

Mayor / Maire

@AlyceMelvinIt seems some legacy customers have been having trouble contacting customer support using 611, Try 1-855-478-2542 and enter your legacy number when the prompt asks you which will allow you to speak with a human.

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Calling the number provided brings me to the exact menu options as dialling 611. There is no option to speak to a human.

Do you have any other suggestions?

thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

Hello @AlyceMelvin, what happened in the call you referenced in your first post, 'about 2 months ago'??

Did you perhaps change to a then in-market plan?  What was the resolution at that time with your issue?

If you're not getting through on the 611, I wonder if you've been flipped (perhaps accidentally) to the in-market system?

Thank you for responding so quickly!

I've had the same plan for several years now.

A couple of months ago I was unable to sign into my account to chance the credit card attached to my account and so I called 611 to help reset the password.

Ever since then dialling 611 no longer works except to pay a bill.

Thank you for responding so quickly!

I've had the same plan for several years now.

A couple of months ago I was unable to sign into my account to change the credit card attached to my account and so I called 611 to help reset the password.

Ever since then dialling 611 no longer works except to pay a bill.

Tags (1)

@AlyceMelvin, so you're still a legacy customer, without rewards, paying for 611 voice service, and now not getting it.

This isn't right.  Have you messaged the Moderator_Team via private messaging?  II think someone left a link in a previous thread.

Another thought, as I've never had 611 voice service here, does dialling *611 differ from 611 alone?

@stonechuckerAs far as i know Dialing *611 is the same as dialing 611. Or at least it was for me before this happened.

I just private messaged the mod team so I will update this thread when Someone gets back to me.

Thank you!