cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long will it take a moderator help me unlock self-service account?

cdpoison
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

I've got my self-service account locked out. anyway I've sent a private message to the Moderator_team.  Just want to know how long will it take the team to read the message and can start to help me?  I need to buy a roaming add on for a trip tomorrow...

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I needed something the other day and they got back to me in like 6 hours.... so it all depends on the day and what's goin on.

For example, a Raptors game might slow things down a bit 😉

cdpoison
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you all for your kind response! I've tried *611 and it works.  Have a good day everyone!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@cdpoison wrote:

Hi, 

I've got my self-service account locked out. anyway I've sent a private message to the Moderator_team.  Just want to know how long will it take the team to read the message and can start to help me?  I need to buy a roaming add on for a trip tomorrow...

Thanks!

@cdpoison  If you don't hear back from the moderators you can still purchase the US roamin add-on as others have mentioned by dialing *611.

To purchase an Add-On using this method, you will need to have a payment card registered to your account. Dial *611 on your phone, and follow the prompts to first make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher, credit card, or Visa Debit card. After adding funds equal to or greater than the Add-On you wish to purchase, follow the prompts to buy an Add-On. You will need your 4-digit account PIN to purchase an Add-On. You selected your PIN when you activated your account.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Within 48 hours, but often sooner.

Current moderator hours are:
Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

@cdpoison wrote:

Hi, 

Thanks!

There's really no way to stay for sure except to say that the busier that they are, the longer it likely is to take. The timeframe that Public Mobile states is up to 48 hours. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/moderator-hours-of-operation

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@cdpoisonIt depends on their work load.. I get responses from the team pretty quick a few weeks ago.. I also suspect it depends on what kind of issue you have. In the mean time, perhaps you can use *611 in the interim?

Need Help? Let's chat.