Did you mean: 

how long for a moderator to respond

sk76349
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

?

14 REPLIES 14

epistocloud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My experience was within 2 hours (unless it's during the evenings).

sk76349

It says its a text code, either way still nothing in my email either

ilikepm
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Check the spam/trash folder in your email and see if the verification email got sent there.. 

Moderators should have responded by now typically... Did you create a ticket? 

@sk76349 wrote:

Ive been waiting since friday now for a response. Im not sure you can help, but ill ask anyway.

I cannot create a self serve account, the verification code text never comes through and that seems to be the only way to create an account.

When I called in about it they told me i needed a moderators help to set up an account for me as they are the only ones that can do this - call center people dont have access or something?

Its for my daughters phone, the plan shes supposed to be on she isnt so that needs to change as well as setting up auto payments, but I'm at a loss because i dont know how to do it without the verification code text.

The verification code is sent to your email address. If you have a spam blocker, it's likely blocked that message. Check if you have a Spam file in your email.

sk76349

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@nachoman42 wrote:

I was surprised, since I'm pretty sure it's stated somewhere that the moderator team is available 8am - midnight, Monday to Friday.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).  Looks like you may have missed the second portion of that.  8-12 is the newest time we have been given and has always had weekends covered with different hours

More info on moderators

Ive been waiting since friday now for a response. Im not sure you can help, but ill ask anyway.

I cannot create a self serve account, the verification code text never comes through and that seems to be the only way to create an account.

When I called in about it they told me i needed a moderators help to set up an account for me as they are the only ones that can do this - call center people dont have access or something?

Its for my daughters phone, the plan shes supposed to be on she isnt so that needs to change as well as setting up auto payments, but I'm at a loss because i dont know how to do it without the verification code text.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sk76349  Keep checking your envelope for a red dot.

env.PNG

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It can take between 24-48 hours according to their guidelines but I have found it can be within a few hours or sooner.

@nachoman42 wrote:

I was surprised, since I'm pretty sure it's stated somewhere that the moderator team is available 8am - midnight, Monday to Friday.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).  Looks like you may have missed the second portion of that.  8-12 is the newest time we have been given and has always had weekends covered with different hours

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nachoman42 wrote:

You may have found older information or incorrect external information. Good to be searching though.

Hours 

nachoman42

@nachoman42 wrote:

It can take a few hours, but I was pleasently surprised that they do respond on weekends.

They work 7 days a week, so no real surprise.  These days, they have been known to work outside of posted hours to clear backlog. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

A few days ago when the gifts came out they replied the next day. There've been promos and gifts recently so they might be backed up.

Just keep looking for the blob over the envelope to the upper right. (or an email notification...don't answer that)

nachoman42

It can take a few hours, but I was pleasently surprised that they do respond on weekends.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sk76349 wrote:

?

As long as 48 hours...but usually much less.

What is your concern..maybe someone here can help while ypu wait for a moderator.

Need Help? Let's chat.