cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long before being able to connect to self serve?

ledantecpierre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Helo,

I just registered at PM. Registration works as I can use the phone, the money was taken out of my account, received a text that my autopayment bonus was ready. However, I did not receive any email and trying to connect to the self serve account using the email I provided during registration does not work. I would like to add the free holiday add-on (1 GB and 400 mi international) before it ends tomorrow night. If I can not log in to my account I won't be able to get these offers on time.

Is there some latency time after registration before the self-serve account is activated?

4 REPLIES 4

ledantecpierre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks @geopublic . it worked perfectly. I was able to register using the same address I had previously used. There was probably something wrong in my original registration

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ledantecpierre  Click here to register your selfserve account.

Did you activate online or instore? Did you receive the welcome to PM email in your email box? Check your junk mail folder too.

I'm thinking you may have made a typo in your email. Send a support ticket now, just in case this is the case. 

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

iliusfaisal
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No, Usually the account activation works immediately without any delay... Try again... with a proper user ID and PW... it should work

Need Help? Let's chat.