samtheman123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

did not help

samtheman123
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

customer

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@samtheman123  Are you a customer or are you just inquiring?

@popping wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@samtheman123 

The welcome email from here also has your account number as part of the To:

Edit: you might need to look at headers or source to see it. It's 1 and several zeros and the rest of your account number in front of your email address.

Nice find.  The long PM account # cannot be copied from the overview page.  This will be handy after activation to save my account number for offsite storage..  Now, I know another place to find it.

I suppsoe that I'm not the only person who copy and pastes those. Hopefully, none of us will ever need the Public Mobile account number, as one of the few reasons for needing that would be to port out.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@samtheman123 

Edit: you might need to look at headers or source to see it. It's 1 and several zeros and the rest of your account number in front of your email address.

Nice find.  The long PM account # cannot be copied from the overview page.  This will be handy after activation to save my account number for offsite storage..  Now, I know another place to find it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@samtheman123 

To get your account number, log into your account at selfserve.publicmobile.ca .  It will be near the top right corner.

For your account's PIN, that was texted to you when you activated your service. You would have also chosen it yourself if you performed online activation of your Public Mobile account.

Need Help? Let's chat.