cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i unlock my self serve

e1r0y
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how can i unlock my self serve?

Hi i tried resetting the password but it locked me out. It indicated I need to contact moderator for help

i have access to my email account but do not the answer to the questions. Any help will be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Lucas678
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Contact moderators.

e1r0y
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi guys

Thank you so much for your valuable inputs

My issue has been resolved.

Have a nice evening and stay safe!

Austin_YQU
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Get hold of a moderator!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@e1r0y if the forgot password option didn't work, only mods can help you with the access. Please contact them. They reply within 48 hours, but usually faster.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you are having hard time contacting moderators through Simon though can use direct link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Watch out for the response in the private message section

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator by submitting a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@e1r0y wrote:

how can i unlock my self serve?

Hi i tried resetting the password but it locked me out. It indicated I need to contact moderator for help

i have access to my email account but do not the answer to the questions. Any help will be appreciated.

You will need to contact the moderators to do that for you if the password reset has failed.  To contact the moderators click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen and create a trouble ticket through the SIMon the chat bot

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.