cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can i check my username (email)

xiejingwei
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
I have used public mobile for years, and i dont remember the username which I set up. I have tried to creat a new account but it shows "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. "  how can i check my user name if i only know my phone number and a 4-digi-passward.thankyou.
21 REPLIES 21

he/she  did..i guess it is an non-issue now  🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Did that poster clear their post?

@HaLIngC  yes, your My Account user name is your email address.    

if you have something in mind, you can check that mailbox to see if you ever receive a Welcome email from PM.

Or you can try using Forgot Password link with any email addresses you have to see which one is the "winner".  

Worst case, open a ticket with Mod using the Chat bubble on the lower right and they can sort this out for you 

HaLIngC

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dilan 

Have you tried reseting your password. try to enter your email address,

visit HERE

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact customer service by Moderator Team.

Type: Forgot log in information,

Follow the prompts to submit ticket. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Dilan : Look in all your email inboxes for the welcome email from here when you signed up. Or promotional/health emails. That would be the email address/login of the self-serve account.

Dilan

I forgot my username how can I have it

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@doughawkins

You have posted to a very old thread. In the future, start your own thread under the appropriate category and it will get the exposure and answer to your questions you're looking for.

Sorry to hear your having an issue. The password reset button function has not been working correctly for sometime now. In order to have your password reset you will need the assistance of the moderators. Use this link: @CS_Agent, provide them with your name, account number and a brief explanation of your issue and they will be able to manually reset your password for you

doughawkins

I try to reset my password for my account. I put my email address in and confirm it. I then answer the security question and am told that that an email with instructions has been sent but I never get the email. Very frustrating. 

@kristine If you would like assistance with an issue, it's best to start a new thread. I am not sure what problem you have.

When you have an idea to improve PM's service, it needs to be posted here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/idb-p/Public_Lab/tab/most-recent This is the only place the develop team monitors for ideas.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kristine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, because I like to search the forum so I can answer my own questions, and I think it's poignant when an issue has gone unresolved for so long. OP and I can't be the only two people to have had this problem. 

@kristine Happy to see you participating, but you have added to a thread that is 2 years old.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

kristine
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I believe the OP is talking about the forum, not to access your PM account info. And no, my username is obviously not my email addy.

There is a link when you try to log in: "forgotten your username or password? Click here." But all it allows you to do is reset your password. It still doesn't tell you your username!

Please fix this. It should be pretty simple - just include it in the PW reset email. 

TIA. 

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello again,

If you don't have a web-based Gmail or other mail provider account which saves all mail, sent and received, you will need to call *611 for assistance.

xiejingwei

Yes, i know username is an email address. but I forgot which one match my phone number. How can i check my username.

@Martin,

Should I draw you a picture?

The poster asked for is username. Your username is your email address used when you created your PM account.

He probably forgot his password because he was a long time without logging into his account. Just in case, I put the link on how to reset your password.

There is nothing more to say here!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Cyber,

I don't understand your use of "prevention" when the link that you provided does not assist the poster, considering that he needs his username, not a password reset

@Martin, prevention is better than cure.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Cyber,

The poster is seeking one's user name, not to reset a password. If you were to follow the above link, the first item requested is email username, which the poster has forgotten.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hello,

As you know, your user name is the email address that you used to access your online account.

If you were using a Gmail address, you can access your Gmail account at web level to search for your PM user name there. In your account, enter publicmobile.ca when searching, and that should result in the Welcome email sent to you by the company.

If the above does not apply, the next option is to call *611 from your PM phone for assistance.

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@xiejingwei, your USERNAME is your EMAIL address.

You can reset your password by following the link below :

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

Need Help? Let's chat.