cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

holiday extra gb

lemoncreampuffs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello, i did not receive the 1gb extra for the holidays?

12 REPLIES 12

Jeanneb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

they separate the amounts out on two lines. Double check on ur online account.

@CannonFodder  There isn't an issue yet but all that free lindt chocolate from SDM on top of mint cheesecake and lemon cream puffs might be too much. I'm glad I don't have a taste for dolphin1 but I'd really like @big_mixedgreensalad to show up to give my pancreas as break and make my heart healthy and happy.

@darlicious wrote:

Between that mint cheesecake the other day and now lemon cream puffs the diet for the new year is taking a real beating. Are there any other tempting usernames out there that are going to sabotage my waistline?

🤣  Yeah, that mint cheesecake sounded REAL tasty, but somehow I completely overlooked the lemon cream puffs.... how THAT happened is completely beyond me! 🤔 

If there's an issue with the waistline(I'll admit to that myself), maybe this would help----> 😷 

Wouldn't be difficult to round up some non-tempting ones....

PM should have certain unusable words on here. I was thinking this when I (mis)typed Lucky earlier today. Mint is a US cell name but ban them too!

AE_Collector

Between that mint cheesecake the other day and now lemon cream puffs the diet for the new year is taking a real beating. Are there any other tempting usernames out there that are going to sabotage my waistline?

@CannonFodder 

No, I made it under the wire! Screenshot was about two weeks ago and I renewed on Dec 27! Lots of room for excess data usage though with oth 1Gb add ons still untouched. 

AE_Collector

@AE_Collector wrote:

EDDB6528-6189-4669-BC96-0C121B9F5140.jpeg

Uh-oh, gettin' kinda close on that monthly data allowance! 😉  Good thing ya got the freebie! 👍 

Ed404
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You could try your luck and contact the moderators and hope they're generous enough to give it to you.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@lemoncreampuffs wrote:

Log into My Account / Data & Add-ons. If you don't see the Holiday Giveaway 1GB data add-on...you missed out.

Keep an eye on the Announcements for any future promo's and flash deals.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You had to purchase and add them to your account.  Here is a previous thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@lemoncreampuffs wrote:

They weren't given. They were offered. You had to get them.

Need Help? Let's chat.