Did you mean: 

having trouble renewing

LAYLA123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

having trouble renewing payment

5 REPLIES 5

Mana
Mayor / Maire

@LAYLA123 if your browser is giving you a random error then please try clearing your browser's cache and history and try again.

Or, try another browser such as Safari or Chrome.

If you still have issues, please send a private message to the @CS_Agent explaining your issue and providing them your account number and phone number and they will be able to assist you.

Thank you.

TaylorJW
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As others have mentioned, providing more information will help us help you more effectively. In  the meantime however I'll try to address a few of the common issues I understand people face with their renewals/plan changing.

One thing that I know may be a common issue for people new to Public Mobile (was a little confusing for me at first as well) is that in order to renew/change your plan immediately you need to ensure that a payment is made to your account funds which are then used to pay for the plan. Do you see what I mean? If you login to your self serve you can top up your account by paying online or with a payment voucher which will then allow you to renew/change plan. 

Additionally some users seem to be reporting issues with self serve today and yesterday, I would suggest CTRL+F5 to purge the local cache and refresh the page. I seem to recall @Luddite suggesting to another user that they restart the device which seems to resolve some issues as well.

Lastly some people have mentioned that their plans did not setup/change/renew properly in that they experienced an issue on Public Mobile's end where the plan didn't "activate" properly and some features of the plan were missing. This happened to me as well, and was resolved quickly after I messaged @Moderator_Team with my account number, phone number, and intended plan. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Copy and paste the error or picture.  So easier that way. as what you are doing.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

There is not enough information here. Like the other person said, do you have a problem with your account or method of payment? If you cant fix it, you should message the moderator.

brobinson5662
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi @LAYLA123

could you provide some more detail? Are you on Auto-Renew, are you changing plans, are you recieving errors, is somthing amis - or is the system just down?

Any information provided goes a long way to getting you the assistance you need!

Need Help? Let's chat.