cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

funds transfer

Amrit4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I need help getting Available Funds back into my bank account. I did the payment thrice by mistake. I want to get the payment back to my account. please help me with this.

4 REPLIES 4

@Amrit4 wrote:

hi sir, I m a loyal customer to public mobile. I have a payment scheduled already for some other things. I did this by mistake. please transfer my money back to the account.

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@Amrit4 wrote:

hi sir, I m a loyal customer to public mobile. I have a payment scheduled already for some other things. I did this by mistake. please transfer my money back to the account.

You'll have to click the ? in lower right side of the page to start the process of contacting a moderator to help you with a refund. Start by typing "contact a human" until you see "Contact Moderators".

Be advised it could take several weeks before a refund is rec'd.

Amrit4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Amrit4 the easiest way would be to just leave the funds there and they'll get used next month!  If you must get it back you'll need to message the moderator_team and it will take most of the month to get it back so that's why it's easier to just leave it there for next month  

Need Help? Let's chat.