cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frustration in updating my account

nzacchig27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received very little help from PM to update my account. I had a moderator send me an email 3 days ago and have not heard from them since. I get impression they want to frustrate their customers. I have one month left on my credit card before it expires and I cannot even log into my account. the site does not even recognize the phone number, very frustrating.

2 REPLIES 2

donnylegere
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if you ever got this resolved?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nzacchig27 wrote:

I received very little help from PM to update my account. I had a moderator send me an email 3 days ago and have not heard from them since. I get impression they want to frustrate their customers. I have one month left on my credit card before it expires and I cannot even log into my account. the site does not even recognize the phone number, very frustrating.

Your login id should be your email address. You can check which one if you still have the welcome email in any of your inboxes.

The Forgot your password? link might work but of course you need to know your email address and the security-question answer. But it seems pretty temperamental.

You might also have some success with the 611 service but you'll need to know your 4-digit PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.