cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freind/referral let plan expire but didn't register

codyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Question to a mod... not sure how long ago (maybe 2 months?) a freind didnt have money to renew her account with you guys. She didn't regiseter her number on the site (was a walmart signup), so now, is there a way to get her number back or is it gone? She went to go try to renew her plan, but it does not give her that option. 

7 REPLIES 7

codyb

She's not too swift. After heaing more about her "issue", turns out she dropped her phone earlier and broke it. This also shifted the simcard holder out of position so the phone couldn't pick up the sim card. Thanks and sorry all. 

@hairbag1 wrote:

@codyb wrote:

Question to a mod... not sure how long ago (maybe 2 months?) a freind didnt have money to renew her account with you guys. She didn't regiseter her number on the site (was a walmart signup), so now, is there a way to get her number back or is it gone? She went to go try to renew her plan, but it does not give her that option. 

You can create your account by clicking here.

If her plan is expired, she cannot receive the text to create an account. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@codyb wrote:

You can create your account by clicking here.

@codyb wrote:

No, she didn't take the time to register a self-serve account.

In that case, she can dial 611 while having PM sim card in her phone and make payment via voucher. You can purchase voucher at retail stores like Walmart, London Drugs, Wow mobile, The mobile Shop or online at Recharge.com. Another option is to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will create a self-serve account for her. 

codyb

No, she didn't take the time to register a self-serve account.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@codyb  Does she have access to the self-serve account? If yes, tell her to login and make a payment. If not, she can dial 611 and make a payment via voucher if cc is not on file. Since it's only been 2 months, the account should still be active with expired/suspended status. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

If your friend had an active account but let it lapse into suspension...she has 90 days to reactivate it. After 90 days the number is gone. Hope this answers your question.

Need Help? Let's chat.