cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

freedom mobile activation problems

urbangod88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

I'm trying to sign up from freedom mobile, and I put my credit card info in and it did not go through.  The screen says to complete activation restart activation by visiting activate.publicmobile.ca and select different card or payment method.

But when I start restart the activation, the sim is invalid.

Please help.

Thanks

@Shazia_K@CS_Agent 

3 REPLIES 3

urbangod88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the help, I will private message the mods.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@urbangod88 wrote:

Hi

I'm trying to sign up from freedom mobile, and I put my credit card info in and it did not go through.  The screen says to complete activation restart activation by visiting activate.publicmobile.ca and select different card or payment method.

But when I start restart the activation, the sim is invalid.

Please help.

Thanks

@Shazia_K@CS_Agent 

Refer to the following links for information on private messaging and how to contact a moderator.  Tagging will only bring this thread to their attention.  They will still need to exchange information with you via private message.  Might as well message them before they ask you to do so.  Good luck.  Hope you enjoy the service.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@urbangod88, you are better off to send them a private message as that is how your information needs to get passed to them any how.  So send them a message with your email, ohone number, and sim card number and they can look into the issue for you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.