cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free 30 days and $10 credit

shpsong01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a new plan yesterday through on-line, but seems it does not say I would get the next 30 days free which is currently on promotion, and also I am referred to by a an existing user but I do not see the $10 one-time credit either. Will these two come after one month or I will never get these?

6 REPLIES 6

@shpsong01 wrote:

Yes indeed the $10 credit showed up in my account after overnight, I guess I will wait a few days to see the one month's free credit. Thank you all for the info Smiley Happy .

Just wait for a few days, and your accout will receive credit to cover your second month of serviceSmiley Happy

BestFriend
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ya, it took a week before i saw my credit when I signed up with a similar deal a while ago. Patience young grasshopper 🙂

shpsong01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes indeed the $10 credit showed up in my account after overnight, I guess I will wait a few days to see the one month's free credit. Thank you all for the info Smiley Happy .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

How to Get this Offer: 

• Click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile (shipping time is 3 to 7 business days) or order through Amazon and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you
  • Activate in-store OR visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on a $25/mo or higher plan by December 23, 2019 11:59PM ET... (extended)
  • Eligible customers will be provided the account credit within 30 business days. 
  • The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  • Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  • You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  

@shpsong01  I think @LoveMyBolt  has summed it up quite nicely.

LoveMyBolt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@shpsong01 wrote:

I activated a new plan yesterday through on-line, but seems it does not say I would get the next 30 days free which is currently on promotion, and also I am referred to by a an existing user but I do not see the $10 one-time credit either. Will these two come after one month or I will never get these?

They say up to 3 days for referrals but usually over night.

The promo says up to 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.