cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot the username for my cell xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

victor999
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi support, can you please check which email address is linked with my cell number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. i ported  both number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the same day, but i forgot the email linked with the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. thank you

edited by computergeek541:  phone number removed

8 REPLIES 8

@victor999 

Contact the moderators as shown above by @softech . If simon gives you a hard time then choose the private message option.

If you use the private messaging option include a detailed message and the following information :

1. Full name and address on each account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin # of each noting the email is probably the same for both.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?

By including this info you will save yourself the time of having to answer any extra questions to further identify yourself.The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours up to 48 hours however they have been very busy lately.....so it could be a much longer wait than usual so try and be patient with the moderators. They should be able to locate the 2nd account without waiting for a reply from you first but you may want to include the email you want the second account to have so they can set it up for you.

Keep an eye on your private message box (the envelope icon) next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen for a little bubble to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

@victor999 wrote:

thank you. 

i ported 2 numbers to public mobile in a same time,  i can access one account by using my email address. i do not think i can  use the same email for the 2nd number. if Moderator can help me locate the 2nd email, that would be helpful.

I've read about strange things about activation possiblty going through because of a system glitch when someone uses the same e-mail address for both activations. Howeve, you are correct that a second e-mail address should have been used. Only a moderator can change the e-mail address associated with a self serve account.

victor999

thank you. 

i ported 2 numbers to public mobile in a same time,  i can access one account by using my email address. i do not think i can  use the same email for the 2nd number. if Moderator can help me locate the 2nd email, that would be helpful.

thank you.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @victor999 

Your e-mail address could be the one you're using for the Community.

To find that one, click on your avatar in upper right corner, go to My Profile, scroll down to Private Statistics, and below that is your e-mail.   Could THAT be your self-serve e-mail username?

@victor999 

How many emails do you have? Go thru each email that you have and look for the welcome email from public mobile. Did you get a confirmation email for the recent promo? To recieve the promo you have to activate with that email. Put public mobile in the search bar of your each of your emails and see what comes up.

Start with the one you used to create your community account as it is recommended to have your self serve and community account emails match. 

victor999

thank you 

@victor999 wrote:

Hi support, can you please check which email address is linked with my cell number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. i ported  both number xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in the same day, but i forgot the email linked with the xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. thank you

Please do not post information here about yourself or about your account. Messages that you post here are not seen by customer service and are visiable to anyone.

You'll need to open a ticket to the moderators by going to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat and typing in "forgot security questions answer".

softech
Oracle
Oracle

you  need to open a ticket with the mod softech_0-1606150801663.png and have them check for you

Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.