Did you mean: 

forgot the account information

Ray_72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i forgot my account email and password \

so what can i do 

4 REPLIES 4

@Ray_72 

If you cannot remember or find the email you originally used for your self serve account then contacting the moderators and supplying them with as much account info that you do know to verify that you are the account holder. But first try these to see if you can find your original email address :

1. Enter "public mobile" in the search function of each email address you have access to and look for promotional emails from public mobile, telus or your original account activation welcome email ( this will also contain your account#.)
  2. Check to see if you used the same email to create your community account. Click on your avatar at the top right corner of your screen>>profile.

Do not post any of the following info in the community....do so only in a private message to the moderator team as this is sensitive account info that will help verify that you are the account holder.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account.
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # ( and/or your email)include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #
  10. Recent or frequently called or texted phone numbers ( in or out.)

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less today as there are new trainees.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen for a little number to pop up indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Ray_72 wrote:

i forgot my account email and password \

so what can i do 

Hi @Ray_72 contact the moderators to help you using the links provided by @esjliv above.  Expect a reply from the moderators within 2-48 hrs (much faster response these days).  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up.... that would be the moderator's reply.

While you are waiting for the moderator's reply, there are very knowledgeable and helpful members of the community.  Maybe we could be of help?

Please keep us posted

RosieR

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Ray_72 

You'll need to contact moderators and verify account information to be granted access.

Click white bubble to bottom right and click "forgot login information" and follow the directions.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Ray_72 ,

Did you try the Forgot you password option with some tries of emails it could be?

If still cannot work, you will need to contact the Moderators.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Faster Method - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower Method - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.