cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot self-serve password as well as security question answer.

kawalsuri
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Forgot my self-serve password as well as security question. Need help to login my account.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kawalsuri  Since you also don't know your security question then you will need to verify that your are the account holder by supplying your account number to the Moderator Team when you submit your ticket. If you can't verify that you are the account holder best to start a new activation.

@kawalsuri 

Moderators can take 1-2 days to respond.  

If your phone is inactive and you need to load funds to restart your service, you can dial 611 and load a payment voucher to get your service going.  Payment vouchers can be bought in store or via recharge.com (service fee applies).  

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@kawalsuri wrote:

Forgot my self-serve password as well as security question. Need help to login my account.

Then you need to send a message to moderators via SIMon, click here:https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

You can also click on ? mark bottom right of the screen to submit a ticket via SIMon.

When you receive a password reset from moderators, it's usually good for a couple of hours after which it will expire and another request is needed.  So check your email regularly (including junk folder) for the email from moderators.

Need Help? Let's chat.