Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot passwords and security question.

monatam
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please show me step by step to sign in my account

12 REPLIES 12

@monatam wrote:

But public mobile ask me what is the question I stored in the system.

Sorry, I don't have the hence what I set up, if you give me the question, I can answer the question.

This is the different between human and computer 

where you see that it asks you what question you used for security question?

When I go to https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/  to reset password, I entered my email address correctly, then next step, I was present with the security question i used and I just need to put the answer

if you meant you already opened a ticket with PM Customer Support and they (real person sitting in front of the computer) replied you via the inbox message asking you what was your security question, if you dont know the question you chose, then just answer them you don't remember.  They will ask you other question to validate your identity instead.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monatam : The people replying here are real people. I gave you exact step by step instructions earlier to submit a ticket which is the way to contact the customer service people of this provider. They are also real people.

But it's all done online through this system and the envelope icon upper right called the private messaging system. It works much like email. But don't answer email notifications you might get. Log back in here and click on that envelope and click on the subject line and then you can fully read the message.

When you successfully submit a ticket, you'll see it in your Sent folder. You'll see replies from them in your Inbox folder. It says up to 48 hours but usually within an hour or two. 

@monatam wrote:

Public Mobile's server is very poor,

I want to talk to a real person

@monatam 

All support is online.

To connect with Public Mobile Representatives, this is how you contact them.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

monatam

usually, stored the security question, the system will ask me the question I stored in.

what I have to do is answer the security question.

When my answer matched the answer in the system.

it will unlock my account.

But public mobile ask me what is the question I stored in the system.

Sorry, I don't have the hence what I set up, if you give me the question, I can answer the question.

This is the different between human and computer 

monatam

Public Mobile's server is very poor,

I want to talk to a real person

monatam

I forgot my user name, passwords and security question.

what can I do to get them back?

Name- (Mona)

Phone number- 

please answer my questions with a real person.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@monatam wrote:

Please show me step by step to sign in my account

Hello @monatam 

Do you currently have services or are you in suspended status?

FYI -

After 90 days of non-payment, your account will be permanently deactivated, which means you will:

1-Lose access to your phone number (and Self Serve account), any rewards or Available Funds balance that was in your account at time of suspension, and won’t be able to transfer the phone number to a new provider in the future.

2-Need a new Public Mobile SIM card if you decide to activate a new Public Mobile account.

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@monatam 

I'm sorry, but how do you forget not only your password but ALSO your security question?

Recommendation would be that once you get this reset,  choose a password that you won't forget or a security question you will absolutely not forget.

Follow @Anonymous  guide to get things sorted...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monatam 

1. click on cartoon quote icon lower right of this window

2. type in forgot password

3. choose forgot login information offering

4. choose Contact Us option

5. choose Click here to submit a ticket

6. use these community credentials to kind of re-login ie. monatam and your password for the community

7. follow along with the instructions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monatam wrote:

my account has been locked out

@monatam 

if still have a issue you have to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
Explain your issue they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

monatam

my account has been locked out

Anonymous
Not applicable

@monatam 

for Forgot your password visit Here link 

sign in to Self-Serveto review your account,

Need Help? Let's chat.