cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password not working

vinnieworth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This might not be helpful. Ive been pulling my hair out over this for two straight days. All i get is error messages. This was an issue as far back as 2016 according to the posts. How about just fixing the issue already. Im ready to pull my sim card out and flush it. At this point it seems way easier to just go to the store, get a new sim and start a whole new account. So for PM is just terrible im my opinion. TERRIBLE!!!

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MoreYummy wrote:

they tried to fix it many times before, it keeps coming back once a while.  Smiley Happy

They will try again .  Man Happy

At least moderator response time is within an hour for @vinnieworth on a Sunday morning.  Great work for the @CS_Agent.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

they tried to fix it many times before, it keeps coming back once a while.  Smiley Happy

They will try again .  Man Happy

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there vinnieworth,

Thank you for contacting us back and providing us with all your informations. I will be happy to help.
I truly apologize for all the issues it has brought to you. 

Could you check your private messages?

We will help your for this issue 🙂

Best regards,

Lamie

Anonymous
Not applicable

@vinnieworth wrote:

This might not be helpful. Ive been pulling my hair out over this for two straight days. All i get is error messages. This was an issue as far back as 2016 according to the posts. How about just fixing the issue already. Im ready to pull my sim card out and flush it. At this point it seems way easier to just go to the store, get a new sim and start a whole new account. So for PM is just terrible im my opinion. TERRIBLE!!!

Agree. If it doesn't work then all you can do is contact the moderators. Things don't get fixed in much of any hurry around here.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @vinnieworth

Thank you for getting in touch with us. I am really sorry to hear about your issue. Please check your private messages. A moderator will get in touch with you shortly.

Thank you 

Need Help? Let's chat.