cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password and user name

chandi2424
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my phone is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i have forgot my user name and password . so i need my user name back .please help me .its so confusing

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chandi2424 

That was a neat number 🙂 Click on the bold subject line to read all the responses.

If you can look in all your emails, the marketing and health and the initial welcome email would be your log in username. Then use the Forgot your password? link to reset your password. You'll need to remember the answer to the security question that you chose and set up too.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@chandi2424 

Contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance with your username and password. (Note: your username is your email address and PM would have sent you a welcome message. If you find that email you can then use the Forgot your password link)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@chandi2424 

Choose 3 vertical dots to edit out your phone number. This is a public forum.

dots.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.