Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password and email

Baljit2477
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi

23 REPLIES 23

@Baljit2477 

I have merged numerous threads that were started about this same issue.  This will make it easier for people to answer you and for you to find answers.

purplepaint

You could try dialling *611 to see if you could retrieve your registered email by verifying your identity thru the phone.

Alternatively, if you are able to post a question in this community, chances are that the email you use for your self-serve account should be the same as the one you registered this community account with. Go to your profile from this community page and you should be able to see your email from there. And then you can reset your password once you know which your email you registered your self-serve account with.

@Baljit2477 wrote:

I forgot email and password what I can do

@Baljit2477  If you didn't change it the username is your email.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Baljit2477 wrote:

After activation, PM sent you a welcome email. Check all your email account for the welcome email.

Send a private message to moderator for help if you cannot find the welcome email.

Moderator wait time is up to 2 - 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Baljit2477

Can you give me customer service phone number please directly want talk to public mobile 

@Baljit2477 wrote:

I will try the community user name and password not same as self serve

Sorry not understanding your question.  In order to have any community rewards you may earn you need to have the same user email in the community as you do for the selfserve.  Your community USERname will not work to login to the self serve.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Baljit2477

Baljit2477

I will try the community user name and password not same as self serve

purplepaint

You could try dialling *611 to see if you could retrieve your registered email by verifying your identity thru the phone.

Alternatively, if you are able to post a question in this community, chances are that the email you use for your self-serve account should be the same as the one you registered this community account with. Go to your profile from this community page and you should be able to see your email from there. And then you can reset your password once you know which your email you registered your self-serve account with.

Baljit2477

Ok so how i can change email or password 

@Baljit2477 wrote:

But sir I forgot email and password also i have email but that email is not active email is xxxxxxx@gmail .com now I have new email 

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

@Baljit2477, during activation the email address and the username are assigned as the same.  The username is something you can change yourself if/when you ae able to login to the self serve account.  The email associated with the account can only be changed by the moderator team.  When you contact them to reset your login, make sure to have them change the email for the account. 

The moderators are employees of PM.  Send them a message by clicking the the link below.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Baljit2477

If my user name is Baljit2477 then give to temporary password so I can set up new password 

Baljit2477

What is the mods sir 

Baljit2477

What is the mods ?

maheshboloor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Baljit2477 The mods will able to help you. Send a message to the mods and they should get back to within 48 hours.

Baljit2477

But sir I forgot email and password also i have email but that email is not active email is xxxxxxx@gmail .com now I have new email 

Edit:  Personal information redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

If you log into your self serve account - it is on the top right hand corner.

Baljit2477

Hi I forgot my account number please help me 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello and Hi to you too.

Look in all of your inboxes for the original welcome email from here when you signed up. Then you'll have your email address which is the login id.

Then use the Forgot your password? link to reset your password where you'll also need the answer that you chose for the security question that you also chose.

If that doesn't work then you'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Contact a moderator for assistance.

Moderator can be reached at 

Baljit2477

hello

Need Help? Let's chat.