cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot password and account locked

Ravi1971
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I decide to buy an 30$ plan with autopay than I try to get in my account and its show that the password is incorrect than I try to do the password reset and its show: your account is locked please contact public mobile. Please help me 

Thanks 

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

9 REPLIES 9

@Rosguru wrote:

Re Entering wrong password for account, perhaps Public Mobile should not limit the amount of attempts to 2 tries.  Perhaps as many as 5?  

The limit is more than 2 attempts. I do believe that the limit gets lowered if the you're never logged in successfully after a previous time-based lockout.

Rosguru
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re Entering wrong password for account, perhaps Public Mobile should not limit the amount of attempts to 2 tries.  Perhaps as many as 5?  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

I decide to buy an 30$ plan with autopay than I try to get in my account and its show that the password is incorrect than I try to do the password reset and its show: your account is locked please contact public mobile. Please help me 

Ravinthiran 

xxx-xxxx  <-------

Thanks 

@computergeek541 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Ravi1971 wrote:

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks 

@Ravi1971 contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator say you want a password reset      check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Ravi1971 

This is a public forum, please edit your post to remove any personal information. To edit it, hit the 3 dots at top, right of your post.

To contact the Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1-Click the question mark on the bottom right hand side of your screen to talk to SIMon the chat bot.

esjliv_0-1599484582891.png

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

OR

2-Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Ravi1971 wrote:

@Ravi1971 try contacting a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset, you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.