cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot email associated with my account

jassandhu12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i forgot the email associated with my account and need to setup my new pre-authorization payment. How can i do this

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

try the forgot password with your various emails. You will get an error or if a valid email is entered then it will take you to the next step. And thus finding out your login email

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jassandhu12 

In my books, pre-authorized payment is the same as auto-payment, which is what Public Mobile calls it.

Your e-mail address could be the one you're using for the Community.

To find that one, click on your airplane icon in upper right corner, go to My Profile, scroll down to Private Statistics, and below that is your e-mail.   Could THAT be your self-serve e-mail?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@jassandhu12  Well first off. Public Mobile does not offer pre-authorized payments. Payments are 30 days and you can use auto-pay which basically charges your credit card at payment due date. You receive a $2 reward every 30 days for this.

To start auto-pay. Once you get access to your account click "Payment" then "Manage auto-pay"

Screenshot_20200201_045056.jpg

If you forgot your email contact mods to gain access back to your account.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

  

Or private message at link below 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.