cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgot email and password self serve

stewbev34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

need help with password for self serve i forgot it cant reset it cause i forgot the password for the email i used

7 REPLIES 7

plmzaqplmzaq100
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

if you have a Samsung phone try signing in with Samsung Pass

@Lee Contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account.   There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Lee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

help please I've tried everything to access my account to make some changes I need to add a new bank card for auto-pay but I forgot my password so I cant enter the site.

can you help

tks Lee

@stewbev34 wrote:

cant login to my email accoutn

@LovesToPM wrote:

@stewbev34 wrote:

need help with password for self serve i forgot it cant reset it cause i forgot the password for the email i used

Reset Your Self-Serve Password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

If you cannot access your email account, then you'll need to contact Moderators for help.

Click on the question mark at bottom right to get started. Open SIMon the chabot and submit a ticket to Moderators.

stewbev34
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

cant login to my email accoutn

@LovesToPM wrote:

@stewbev34 wrote:

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here.
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.

You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, please start a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking here, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a common issue I've read over 2.5 months with PM and the only way to correct is to contact a moderator by clicking ?, bottom right, and following instructions.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@stewbev34 wrote:

1. Click here.

Need Help? Let's chat.