syg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: @Moderator_Team please i need my 4 digit pin

@Mary_M please help me

Mayor / Maire

@syg wrote:

please i need my 4 digit pin

Send a private message to moderator for help.  No need to spam this forum with more than 1 thread.  Moderator wait time is 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

syg

@popping wrote:

@syg wrote:

Send a private message to moderator for help.  No need to spam this forum with more than 1 thread.  Moderator wait time is 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

all old thread say its thak 2 to 4 hour you a fue m ago somone say 2 day you say 3 days

next a will here 2 weeks 

after that i will here 5 years 

syg

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????

Mayor / Maire

@syg wrote:

@popping wrote:

@syg wrote:

all old thread say its thak 2 to 4 hour you a fue m ago somone say 2 day you say 3 days

next a will here 2 weeks 

after that i will here 5 years 

Things had changed at PM.  Moderator wait time have increased from 2 to 3 hours couple years ago to currently over 3 days.  I am here to relay the truth.  Don't kill the messenger.

Re: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That is the question

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I wish its a 2-3 hour response time. The initial  response was several days for me...I think around 4 days. Then follow up responses around a day each.

Public Mobile is a great deal...so hopefully you'll get everything squared away soon.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@syg

People here will help....stop with the wasted threads...makes no sense...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey OP, if you want to go to Fizz with your phone number, you’ll need to have active service here, so if that’s your problem, please wait, quiet’y, for the Moderators to respond to youHAVE YOU BEEN HERE 5 years?  Still on that old Legacy or Pioneer plan?  If yes, cà’ 611!

Moderator Team takes forever 4 digit pin becase thay like make us poor saps wait