cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forget my 4 digit pin what should i do ?

syg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i already send a msg to a @CS_Agent over 3 hours ago but no replly

22 REPLIES 22

@rusty69 we are just customers trying to help

if  you tried all our suggestions and still not working out, please open ticket with PM support and have them to investigate. The earlier you open ticket with them the quicker it can be resolved

Please refer back to your own post ways to engage support

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Good-luck-with-double-payment/m-p/928082/...

rusty69

No service  public mobile 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello, 

Sorry about the long wait time. We are actively working on reducing the delays. Please be advised it could take 24 to 48 business hours to receive a response.

We are handling all the cases we receive on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please bear with us and you will get a response shortly. 

Thank you for your patience.

Remi

marc_mib
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Moderator Team takes forever 4 digit pin becase thay like make us poor saps wait

Hey OP, if you want to go to Fizz with your phone number, you’ll need to have active service here, so if that’s your problem, please wait, quiet’y, for the Moderators to respond to youHAVE YOU BEEN HERE 5 years?  Still on that old Legacy or Pioneer plan?  If yes, cà’ 611!

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@syg

People here will help....stop with the wasted threads...makes no sense...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dumbdobie1

I wish its a 2-3 hour response time. The initial  response was several days for me...I think around 4 days. Then follow up responses around a day each.

Public Mobile is a great deal...so hopefully you'll get everything squared away soon.

c70nut

That is the question

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@syg wrote:

@popping wrote:

@syg wrote:

please i need my 4 digit pin

Send a private message to moderator for help.  No need to spam this forum with more than 1 thread.  Moderator wait time is 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

all old thread say its thak 2 to 4 hour you a fue m ago somone say 2 day you say 3 days

next a will here 2 weeks 

after that i will here 5 years 

Things had changed at PM.  Moderator wait time have increased from 2 to 3 hours couple years ago to currently over 3 days.  I am here to relay the truth.  Don't kill the messenger.

syg

???????????????????????????????????????????

syg

@popping wrote:

@syg wrote:

Send a private message to moderator for help.  No need to spam this forum with more than 1 thread.  Moderator wait time is 3 days.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

all old thread say its thak 2 to 4 hour you a fue m ago somone say 2 day you say 3 days

next a will here 2 weeks 

after that i will here 5 years 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@syg wrote:

syg

@Mary_M please help me

syg

syg

@CS_Agent please i need my 4 digit pin

syg

@CS_Agentplease i need my 4 digit pin

SimonM21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Well, for me it took about 24-48hrs for them to respond but once they get to you, everything will happen really fast! 

I guess, you also should take into account the fact that there are probably hundreds or thousands of people messaging them regularly so they have a lot on their plate! Initially I was upset too but I think I get where the @CS_Agent is coming from! But thats my opinion tho!

syg

syg

syg

if i will not her back from @CS_Agent till tommorow i will switch to fizz

syg

@SimonM21

i wos thinking that it normel 2-4 hour for @CS_Agent to replly

you say that take 48 hour, its very bed, i think for this kind of service to switch to another campany like fizz, my freind say that hi use fizz, hi chat with tham for a waiting about 5 m

SimonM21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, so it usually does take about 48hrs for the moderator to reply but when they do, have the following info available and they should be able to help you out immediately!

Provide 3 elements of the following information: Date of Birth, Address with Postal Code, Home or business contact number, Commonly called numbers or text messages (SMS), Last top-up amount and the date, the Last booster purchased and the date or Email address.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.