cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed attempt to login

amanda_foy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i forgot password after resetting it i realized i have been blocked i waited the suggested hour and still it wont let me back in, my monthly payment is due and im trying to set up auto matic payment please help ....e

17 REPLIES 17

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amanda_foy wrote:

to renew monthly plan no pre registered credit card on file

There are other options to renew your plan that have been provided but none of them will let you *change* your plan. You will need to contact the Moderator_Team < Click this.
Ticket System < Or start this. They will reset your self-serve password at selfserve.publicmobile.ca for you since that doesn't seem to be working for you.

amanda_foy

to renew monthly plan no pre registered credit card on file

I'm getting confused.

You don't have a plan or you don't have a credit card registered?

Dialing 611 in main menu you can press 1 to make a payment with voucher or credit card ...press 5 to add or remove auto pay..

Did not here an option to select a plan. Only to buy add ons 

@amanda_foy wrote:

have an account dont have a pre registered credit card on account so 611 dont work

Sorry, didn't quite get what you said.  You need the moderators assistance.  Did you try SIMon?

amanda_foy

have an account dont have a pre registered credit card on account so 611 dont work

How long has it been since you last failed attempts to login?

Clear your cache and cookies close and open your browser, use incognito mode and try to login again. 

If you can't login you'll just have to find another solution for today and submit a ticket.

@amanda_foy wrote:

i dont have a registered plan thats what i wanted to do today

You mean you haven't created your self serve account?  Then you need to create one by clicking 'My Account' top right of your post and to the right hand side there is an option to create account.  Unless I'm misunderstanding something?

amanda_foy

i dont have a registered plan thats what i wanted to do today

@amanda_foy wrote:

ont i still have to access my account on here so i can select my plan. i been trying all day to do this i need to resolve this

Dial 611 and you can make changes there so long as you have a CC registered on account.

Edit:  611 gives options to make payments, buy add-ons, hear your usage, balance and add/remove autopay.  No option to change plans.

amanda_foy

ont i still have to access my account on here so i can select my plan. i been trying all day to do this i need to resolve this

To be safe you probably should go purchase a voucher to pay your bill this month while you sort your account issues out.

Or buy online.. recharge DOT com or ding DOT com

When you get voucher call 611 on your phone. Enter 12 digit pin and money will be credited to your account.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Might be worthwhile mentioning that you are locked out and today is your renewal day. Do so in as prominent place as you can. The word URGENT! might help too.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment box in the bottom right.
SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team

@amanda_foy wrote:

i have done all this and fixxed my password but it still wont allow me to sign in to my account

What is the message you are getting when you try to sign in.  Also you will probably need to contact the moderators if you're unable to sign in.

amanda_foy

i have done all this and fixxed my password but it still wont allow me to sign in to my account

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@amanda_foy  When you get the email after requesting password reset, remember to check your email folder (including junk) every hour because the reset pasword is only good for 2 hours after receipt.  If you don't use it within that window you will need to send in another reset request.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your personal info by clicking on the 3 dots on the top right. You could try the forgot password link.  Also you could try using a different browswer and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.