cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

expirercard

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i answer sercurity question if i don't know question

5 REPLIES 5

@84116564, I forgot my password and thankfully, I saved the password. 

Try looking at the security of your password in the web browser preferences or on a Mac keychain 

• Chrome > Preferences > Autofill > Passwords

• Firefox > Preferences > Privacy and Security > Logins and Passwords > Saved Logins

• Safari > Preferences > Passwords

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@84116564  Can you log into your self service account?  You can actually see your security question and answer if you click on the "Change your security question " link in the my profile section.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @84116564 

You chose the question and answer. Try to remember. The system by default asks you to set up only one if you set up yourself more, then try again and see if you get a different question that would be easier for you to remember

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@84116564 click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions (give as much info as possible), OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@84116564 

The answer to your security question is the one you supplied during your activation.

If the question does not remind you the answer, you selected the wrong question.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.
Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.