cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email info

RODNEY2008
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I for got my log in info for account but when I come to comunity it works fine for user name and password woks I asked to be emailed for my account 2 times nothing please help: 

16 REPLIES 16

@RODNEY2008

I have merged multiple message threads about this same topic. Please continue the discussion here so that the same information doesn't keep being repeated. Thanks.

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

its gmail. I dont know if Outlook is free: 

@RODNEY2008  Yes, outlook.com also offers free accounts. Not sure why it's taking that long. Do you normally send out a lot of emails during the day? If I remember correctly gmail throttles down service after a certain amount of emails limit is reached  for free accounts.

Edit: ..Or maybe it's the PM server that is slow. Smiley Sad Either way it is unacceptable.

RODNEY2008

its gmail. I dont know if Outlook is free: 

AmyGuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having troubles receiving my password reset email. I've requested it 3 times over the past 3 hours and nothing has shown up in my inbox or junk.

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

got email again but its not valid cause it took over an hour God I am getting annoyed here of ytying to reset account pass word: Smiley Frustrated

@RODNEY2008  Who is your email provider? If it's gmail or outlook normally it should take that long.

RODNEY2008

got email again but its not valid cause it took over an hour God I am getting annoyed here of ytying to reset account pass word: Smiley Frustrated

RODNEY2008

thanks I did re account blocked and this issue as well: 

@RODNEY2008 

The reset password function is finicky.  You will need to contact moderator for help.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RODNEY2008

got email but the link says sorry this is expired  2 times what on heck is going on here 

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

@RODNEY2008 wrote:

how do I contact them I only know how to post issues : 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RODNEY2008 

I've merged both of these threads as they are both about the same issue. If the password reset e-mail message isn't being received, only Moderato_Team can fix this for you.

Please use this website link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

RODNEY2008

how do I contact them I only know how to post issues : 

@computergeek541 wrote:

@RODNEY2008 

I've merged both of these threads as they are both about the same issue. If the password reset e-mail message isn't being received, only Moderato_Team can fix this for you.

@RODNEY2008 

RODNEY2008

I cant access nothing now I sent request for emailto reset password still nothing in junk : 

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure you used the same email for community and the self serve?

Can you locate the welcome message?

What happens if you try to create self serve account with your phone number

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RODNEY2008  Check your junk folder just in case.

Need Help? Let's chat.