gladstone596
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

9 REPLIES 9

gladstone596

Thank you

@gladstone596 wrote:

I send message, but not reply

@gladstone596 it might take 48 hrs to hear from the moderators.  Keep an eye on the envelope icon on top right for a number to pop up.  That would be the moderator's reply.

edited:  I type very slowly lol

@gladstone596 wrote:

You need to wait for the moderator to answer. It should be less than 48 hours.

@gladstone596 wrote:

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the moderators. It may take up to 48 hours. There are some functions you can do by dialing 611 from your phone.

gladstone596

@gladstone596 wrote:

I forgot my password and tried to reset it. But my email address can not be verified.

Contact a moderator and they will be able to assist you.

gladstone596

I forgot my password and tried to reset it. But my email address can not be verified.

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

Hi @gladstone596 do you mean you cannot log in your self serve account because you forgot the email address you use as username?

Please give us more information to better help you

RosieR

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@gladstone596 

If you are having problems with your username look through your email accounts for the Welcome message from PM. If you forgot your password use the Forgot your password link. If you are still having problems contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.