cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-mail address and password UNKNOWN. Can't access

LHildebrant
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am bogged down trying to get registered in self serve.  First question asked is e-mail address and password.  Do not know either because the tech who signed me up did not write them down for me.  How do I change them both so I can get 3 big issues fixed with Public Mobile.  I am so frustrated I feel like I should just cancel and start a new plan with a provider that actually helps their users when things go really wrong, as it has in my case.

4 REPLIES 4

@LHildebrant wrote:

I am bogged down trying to get registered in self serve.  First question asked is e-mail address and password.  Do not know either because the tech who signed me up did not write them down for me.  How do I change them both so I can get 3 big issues fixed with Public Mobile.  I am so frustrated I feel like I should just cancel and start a new plan with a provider that actually helps their users when things go really wrong, as it has in my case.

If you activated at store, your self serve account shouldn't have been created.  If it was never set up, there is no password. That's for your to choose. There is a secuirty code that needs to be sent to you in a text message.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@LHildebrant 

Did you by any chance get the printout for activation. If not you should contact moderators and they will reset it for you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

If yes you can actually use that email to register your selfserve even if it's mispelled as you will not need to receive any confirmation at that email address, but you will need to receive an SMS. After you register your selfserve you should contact moderators to change it to the appropriate email

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@LHildebrant , were you asked for an email address during account setup?  If your email was used, you should have received a welcome email.  As already suggested, you can contact the moderator team for assistance if you are stuck. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@LHildebrant wrote:

@LHildebrant   Do you have more than one email address, then check through all of them to see if there was an email message sent there from PM.

Otherwise the only way to change emails/passwords is to submit a ticket to moderators via SIMon chatbot ? mark bottom right of your screen or private message Moderator_Team via this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.