cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discontinuance of my auto pay

mayac
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please discontinue my auto pay being deducted from credit card Scotiabank.  I dont want to continue with your service anymore because you dont have customer service.  I can not log in to my account. I have to register again.

5 REPLIES 5

frostbite
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@slash407 wrote:

if u dont member ur password then contact the mods before u get charged again

3 people said that before you 12 hours ago. you doing this on purpose?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@mayac wrote:

Please discontinue my auto pay being deducted from credit card Scotiabank.  I dont want to continue with your service anymore because you dont have customer service.  I can not log in to my account. I have to register again.

@mayac: Did you port your number to another provider and that is why you cannot  login to your account anymore? If yes, then you need to contact the Moderator Team as recommended in the previous posts above to ensure you AutoPay has been removed.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@mayac wrote:

If you have any issues with your phone , service or plan, post right here, we’ll be happy to help you. But if you still want to leave, you need contact moderator team if you can’t log in your account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is a community of users helping other users.  Please send your request to the moderators team, they will handle it.  To send them a private message: click here

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mayac wrote:

If you can't log in you will need to contact the moderators to get that fixed as you have to go into your account and disable auto-pay.  The other way to end your account here is to port your number out to another provider, but if you do that during the middle of your cycle you will not get any refund for any unused portion of the plan you are leaving.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.