cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data promotion

maximus1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have not received my 250mb data. 2nd month into new plan.

8 REPLIES 8

@maximus1   did you try checking your Self-Serve account to see if they have records that you actually used them?

Self-Serve -> Plan and Add-Ons -> Usage History

Sort by Call Type and look for "Web"

If you had it and used it (maybe the phone was using it on the background even you not aware), you should see records there and should add up to 250Mb

softech_0-1619983002974.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@maximus1 wrote:

I have not received my 250mb data. 2nd month into new plan.

@maximus1 ,

The 250mb gets replenished at each renewal, and you should be receiving a 75% and 95% warning when you have reached these limits.

If you have not received these warnings and have not been able to use data since activation, then along with ensuring your DATA is enabled on your device when you want to use it, also:

@maximus1 

Is your mobile data toggled "on"?

Check your phone's data counter to see if it is showing data consumed since the last renewal date - then you'll know at least whether it has been consumed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

250mb isn't a whole lotta data. Is it possible your phone ate it already at the start and renewal? Were you able to look at the Plan details mentioned? Your usage details to see when-ish it got consumed?

@maximus1 

Check your plan details:

Messages Image(3234825098).jpeg

Also, check if you have the data counter.  It is possible that your data is just not working properly. 

Pasted Graphic 11.png

maximus1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I am on the 15 $ plan and yes I have autopay. 2nd month now with no data.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@maximus1 

Are you on the $15 plan?  If so, are you also signed up for autopay?  

Maybe screenshot your plan details.  That would provide more useful information.  

For example, My Plan.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maximus1 : That 250MB data should just be there. ie. it's not a promotion. Do you see mention of data under My Data & Add-ons in the self-serve?

Need Help? Let's chat.