cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data plan no longer works

normtail
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data plan worked for 21 months and now no longer does. only wifi works. I followed instructions and reset my apn. I have a blu X2 phone. I paid for 6GBs for nothing

4 REPLIES 4

normtail

When the data plan  no longer worked I reset the apn

normtail

my 90 days end around 30days my plan is 92.95/6144 hardly used as it no longer works.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@normtail data suddenly stopping at some point during your 30 or 90 day cycle more times than not is caused by having used up all the data included with your plan this cycle.  Please see @RobertQc's detailed reply above for how to check, and other things you can try if this was not the cause (but it usually is).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@normtail wrote:

My data plan worked for 21 months and now no longer does. only wifi works. I followed instructions and reset my apn. I have a blu X2 phone. I paid for 6GBs for nothing

@normtailDid it only start at your last renewal or did it happen mid plan? Log into self serve. Does it show 0mb / 6144mb? Or Xmb / 6144 or what does it show? Is data showing at all in self serve under "My Data & Add-ons" or is it missing completly?

-If its completely missing mid cycle- then data is used up.

-If it shows up as 0 after a renewal and is not working, try the lost/stolen trick, if it doesnt help we will try to help you diagnose

-If it does not show up right after a renewal try lost / stolen, if it doesn thelp there may be a glitch and need moderator intervention

-If data was all used up last cycle and did not reset this cycle, once again, lost/stolen and if not contact the moderators

LOST/STOLEN trick

it seems to fix almost every problem at public mobile. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reset you sim / account and may fix your issue.

Moderator contact

Click this to send them a message. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

Need Help? Let's chat.