Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data not working

franco100
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can't seem to get my data working .Any advice

9 REPLIES 9

If there is no data line on your overview page, you are out of data in PM a system and therefore your data has been shut down.

If you think differently, you should go thru your usage history to verify. Your phone counter is not the deciding factor of course. 

If you still disagree,  you can ask a moderator to look into it. But I know that system has proven to be right many times.

You should consider creating a support ticket. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

@DustNboneZ wrote:

I get 6.5 gigs my phone is saying I used 5 gigs. The overview page is blank. I run out of data every month and it's never been blank before. 

If your overview page is showing no data line then you have used it all up unfortunately.  Your options are to buy an add-on data, expensive at $30/1GB or 200mb at $10, or ask moderators to renew your plan early, which would also mean paying immediately for the renewal.

The phone counter is not always accurate because the 30 day plan renewal maybe different from your phone timelime.

DustNboneZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get 6.5 gigs my phone is saying I used 5 gigs. The overview page is blank. I run out of data every month and it's never been blank before. 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DustNboneZ wrote:

My data isn't working either 

@DustNboneZ please review the first couple of responses to this thread.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

DustNboneZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My data isn't working either 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

What plan are you on ? If you're on the $15 plan, look close to ensure you haven't used all your data already. Log into My Account...if you see no data, it's been used up until next renewal.

popping

@franco100 wrote:

I can't seem to get my data working .Any advice

Enable data and restart your phone to let PM SIM card to setup your APN setting for data.

If you are using a LG phone, do a network reset after changing provider before data working again.

mimmo

Check your  apn settings.

What phone are you using iPhone might need a carrier update, lg's a network setting reset. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Is it a new account? Or has it been working and has since stopped?

Have you logged into self serve to see if you have data available?

If there is no entry for data on the overview page, it means you are out of data. Or at the very least, PM thinks you have used it all 

Need Help? Let's chat.