cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LouiseaGillam
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

credit card

How do I update credit card information?

Accepted Solutions

Re: credit card

@LouiseaGillam wrote:

There isn't an actual "update" feature.  Go into your self serve account and click on "manage my card".  To update your expiry date, all of the infromation needs to be re-entered.

View solution in original post

All Replies

@LouiseaGillam wrote:

There isn't an actual "update" feature.  Go into your self serve account and click on "manage my card".  To update your expiry date, all of the infromation needs to be re-entered.

View solution in original post

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember,  accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account / Payment / Manage my Card (bottom of page). You can delete old card and add new.

mobileguy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I got a text message saying to update my card.  Had to change the Expiry Date.  I'm on Autopay so glad I got the reminder.  I chose the "Replace" option.  Hopefully, that was the correct option.  There was also the "Remove" option where I read on some posts afterwards was the better way to go. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

I got a text message saying to update my card.  Had to change the Expiry Date.  I'm on Autopay so glad I got the reminder.  I chose the "Replace" option.  Hopefully, that was the correct option.  There was also the "Remove" option where I read on some posts afterwards was the better way to go. 

Should be fine...try adding $1 to your Available Funds using your on-file card.

getbest
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, manage my card needs to be in the same level as "one time payment" and "manage autopay" or inside these two. Current link is not noticeable. I got lost 4-5 times before I come to this Q&A link.

Thanks!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@getbest wrote:

Hi, manage my card needs to be in the same level as "one time payment" and "manage autopay" or inside these two. Current link is not noticeable. I got lost 4-5 times before I come to this Q&A link.

Thanks!

@Isabelle_C 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@mobileguy wrote:

@mobileguy    Yes either option works well when changing/updating cards, I've never had any problems with either one.   The only difference I noticed after trying both was that when "Replace" option is used, the autopay stays intact, however, if you opt for "Remove" option, then the autopay also gets removed and needs to be enabled/reactivated again.

rogerrulez
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My credit card won't register. I called my credit card company and they say everything is good on their end. They say it's the company's problem. They told be they seen the transaction and it was denied by public mobile.
How can i get it registered !! ?

Need Help? Let's chat.