cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a self-serve account

Toya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a customer with public mobile I'm trying to create a self-serve account to make it easier to manage as I put in my phone number to create a self-serve account it told me that my number is invalid or I already have an account but I did not register for an account before and my number is valid what do I do if this is not working

4 REPLIES 4

Alireja
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Toya You might already have an account with PM. Try to login with your email and password or try to reset the password providing your email address and answering security questions.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Toya The error message you received has to do with the fact that your number has already been associated with an account.  If you are unsure of what account is associated with the number, I suggest private messaging the moderator team.  They should be able to point you in the right direction.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

PMFanatic
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you activated online, you should have a self-serve account with the same email address you registered. 

If in doubt, I would recommending messaging the kind folks at the Moderator_Team via this link to investigate your account and to provide some additional insight into your issue.

It helps to provide a detailed description of your problem and what your resolution goals are so they can best assist. If you are having troubles contacting the Moderator_Team, refer to the following knowledge base link.

Moderator hours are as follows and generally you can expect a response within 1 hour or up to 48 hours depending on volumes...

• Weekdays 8:00am - Midnight (Eastern time)
  • Weekends: 8:00am - 10:00pm (Eastern time)

Best of luck!

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Toya You can only create an account if you activate at the store. If you activated online, then you should already have account as you provided your email and password at the step one of activation. 

Need Help? Let's chat.