cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

control

ges33
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi, i cant believe u guys dont have this stuff on file so that when we need something done we dont have to go thru all this rigamorole of verification...i mean if your pc knows to put my email and password in signin then it shood b able 2 accomplish this. i no we live in a world gone mad for security causing everything to b challenged but really its all about control everbody encounters it from having to sign into everything as if theyr guarding something sumting important in relationship 2 me rather trememberhan just noing everything about me so they can affect my choices. for those out there who can remember it wasnt always like this!!!

ges33

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ges33, are you referring to account verification for contacting the moderator team?  The self serve account and the community account are separate accounts.  They don't have to be linked in any way (e.g., same email address) although it would be useful for rewards.  Account verification is essential to protect against unauthorized changes.  It is for everyone's protection.  Security is worth the small inconvenience.

Need Help? Let's chat.