cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

communiction problem

rezakousha
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I purchased $20 adds-on to be able to have roaming for me phone while i am  in The U.S., but apparently it is not working. Any suggestion ? Tnx

3 REPLIES 3

@rezakousha 

Are you currently in the US? Or are you leaving today? US 10 day roaming add ons start immediately after purchase running on a 24 clock so they expire 240 hours (10×24 hrs) after purchase. You then must wait min 24 hours to purchase the same add on again. Do not purchase 2 add ons that contain a talk feature that overlap as there is a glitch that will effectively cancel out each of the talk features.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@rezakousha 

Purchasing a data add-on is a 2-step process:
1. Loading the fund. Available Fund in My Account increased by the amount you have just paid
2. Actual purchase of the Add-on. Available Fund on My Account will be reduced

Any chance you missed step 2?

You can confirm that you have purchased the addon by going to  the Overview tab on My Account should have an entry on the roaming add-on you purchased

Are you still in US now?  If the page confirmed you got the US Roaming add-on, which US network you tried?  PM partners with AT&T and T-Mobile.   Some cities are better with one and not the other.  Try both of them to see which one works better. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rezakousha : If you still have at least $20 in your Available Funds then you need to go back to Purchase Add-ons and buy the add-on. It's a non-intuitive 2 steps. Deposit money, buy add-on. It seems like you're buying the add-on but you've only done step 1.

Need Help? Let's chat.