cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan

simcko
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I want to change my plan and want to know if my existing add on I got it free from Public Mobile will be removed. I got the 1Gb and long distance mins free from last Christmas. Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@simcko wrote:

I want to change my plan and want to know if my existing add on I got it free from Public Mobile will be removed. I got the 1Gb and long distance mins free from last Christmas. Thanks.

@simcko Don't worry, they will remain on your account until you use them. Feel free to change plan.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

You're fine. They stay.

Important..two option to change plan.."change now" and " change at next renewal".

If you select change now it will start right now and you will be charged new plan and you will loose what you paid for on current plan..

Select change at next renewal ...you keep current plan and will be charged new plan at due date then your new plan will start

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@simcko wrote:

No changing plans will not affect your free add-ons.  All add-ons are connected to your account and not your plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.