cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change plan from $10 to $ 20 plan for unlimited Talk province-wide for 30 days

Gloria_W
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried to change my $ 10 plan to $ 20 unlimited talk as renewal cycle as tomorrow ( Oct 7 ).

Hope I can do it this time.  Please send email if someone replies and the new plan will start as the next renewal cycle as tomorrow.  

Phone # 250-xxxxxxxxx

Account # 100000xxxxxxxx

renewal cycle : Oct 7, 2018

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@slash407 wrote:

its easy, just pay attention to time it

There's no need for that.  Public Mobile has a feature so that you can have the plan automatically change at the time of the next renwal. 

@Gloria_W

Public mobile is a self service type of company.  DIY.   

You will have to change your plan yourself.  If your payment date is tomorrow, go into your self service account.  Either change plan immediately or at next renewal date (tomorrow).  

If you are on autopay, it will automatically take the increase payment.  If you are not on autopay, you will need to top up your balance up to $20 plan.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You should delete your acct and phone number...not a good idea to post them on this message board.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

hi @Gloria_W  best to remove your personal information.

what is your current account status? active or expired.  if active you shoudl be able to to an imidiate plan change (the rout i woudl go)  if expired then you can still do a plan cnage now (new feature)  there is a bis announcement on how and what to do.

Need Help? Let's chat.